Thursday, August 13, 2009

Break from the Norm

I started off the day with the usual AG Smoothie but added in a few too many ice cubes and it was watery. Not too bad though and once again it started off my day on the right track. I love that!

Work has been crazy but that is good because 1) Job Security and 2) The day flies by.

I was able to get outside for some much needed sunshine. The office is frrrreeezing and I am always dressed as if it is winter. I get outside and practically have to take my layers off.

Today was a nice day, not too hot and not too humid. I ate lunch with a co-worker and chatted about upcoming vacations! Can't wait to go to Hawaii next month! YAY!

Lunch:
~ Apple
~ WW Tortilla with Turkey, Hummus, Spinach and Tomato
~ Vanilla Yogurt (plain and it was pretty good without the usual granola and fruit added in)


Giveaways:
~ Great Giveaway from Health, Happiness, Hope
~ Happy Birthday Giveaway from Run to the Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment