Thursday, August 6, 2009

Typical Thursday

It is a typical Thursday for me. I had a pretty easy commute (thank goodness!), great breakfast and not too many work emails waiting for me in the inbox. I can't complain!

Breakfast:
~ Puffins w/ non-fat milk
~ Banana w/ PB
~ Coffee Bean NSA (no sugar added) Latte-- needed a boost today!

I love that Coffee Bean already uses non fat milk in all their drinks. I am definitely a N/F milk girl. I just love it! It makes ordering so much easier. I just have to make sure to ask for the no sugar added. It's a great latte.

I wanted to get out of the office so I went to the patio to read my magazines and eat lunch. There is something so refreshing about getting out of the freeezzzing office to enjoy lunch.

Lunch:
~ Turkey Sandwich on WW Oroweat Winter Wheat Bread with mustard, tomato and red onion
~ Sliced Apple
~ Lots o' H2O

I am planning on hitting the gym tonight after work so I had to eat something to hold me over until dinner (which will probably be another late one).

Snack:
~ Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Chocolate Bar

This was so good! I can't believe it's good for me too. I think I will be full for awhile and hopefully will be able to get in a really nice run. Can't wait! Have a good evening everyone. It's almost Friday! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment