Friday, August 7, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner

Late post today. Fridays are always super busy for me.

Last night I hit a lot of traffic on the way home so I had the hubby take off for the gym without me. I knew I was just going to do a long run and then maybe some weights. The timing was perfect. I went off on a 5 Mile run and then came back for some abs, push ups and stretching. By the time I was showered and relaxed, the hubby came through the door.

Workout:
~ 5 Miles
~ Abs, Push ups, Stretching

Tonight was the perfect night for the egg white scramble I have been wanting for awhile. While he was showering and catching up on baseball, I prepped dinner. I chopped onion, mushrooms and tomato. Sauteed some spinach and the rest of the ingredients. When it was all ready we wrapped the scrumptious scramble in a Whole Foods WW tortilla with a little ketchup and hot sauce. It was delicious! I had steamed some carrots and broccoli for more veggies.

Dinner:
~ Egg White Scramble with Onion, tomato, mushrooms and spinach on WW tortilla
~ Carrots and Broccoli on the side

I was not completely full so afterwards I had a bowl of heaven.

Dessert:
~ Yogurt with Blueberries and granola

Be back with more later......

No comments:

Post a Comment