Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Slacker

I have been bad with keeping up on my posting and I am officially a blogging slacker!

Last night was Sushi with friends because one of our friends is an actual sushi chef so we made the trek to his restaurant for some great sushi and drinks. It was fun for a weekday dinner to get out and relax with good company. I had a Crunch Roll and split a Hot Night Roll which was a California Roll with Spicy Tuna on top. It was delish!

It was a late night but was able to catch up on Big Brother when I got home. I am was so tired afterwards, I just made my lunch and then went straight to bed. It's been an exhausting week.

Today I made the usual Amazing Grass Smoothie (it's official...I am addicted!) to drink on my way to work and then while at work had my breakfast.

Breakfast:
~ Banana
~ Puffins with N/F Milk
~ AG Smoothie

I have to get back to my piles of work right now so I will check back later! Hope you are having a happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment