Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Break Time

Do you have those days when you never know when you will have a moment for lunch? Well, today was one of those days for me. I was so busy and as the morning went on, I was still satisfied and full from my breakfast so I didn't even notice the time had passed. By the time I started to get hungry it was 1:30pm. My stomach was telling me it was time for lunch! A much needed break.

Lunch:
~ Spinach Salad with TJs Fat Free Balsamic Dressing, tomatoes, cucumber, and carrots
~ Mini WW pita with hummus
~ Pink Lady Apple

I like to eat a snack around 3 or 4PM because that usually holds me over if I am going for a night workout or if the hubby will be home late and we are planning on eating after 8PM. It definitely helps me stay satisfied and gives me energy to get through the last part of the workday and then the commute home.

Snack:
~ Green tea with dash of honey
~ trail mix - almonds, peanuts, raisins, dark chocolate

I am hoping tonight I can convince the hubby to have breakfast for dinner. I have a craving for an egg white scramble wrap and think this would be a easy, healthy post-workout meal. Hopefully he will be just as excited as I am! Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment