Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Satisfying Sandwich

I was very excited for lunch today! I have been wanting a yummy turkey sandwich for awhile and I don't like to buy my lunch so last night I assembled little containers for all my toppings. I had one for sliced tomato and onion and then a separate on for the spinach. The English muffin was toasted this morning and then I added the mustard and turkey. I don't like soggy bread at all so I had to do this. Its more work, but totally worth it!

Lunch:
~ Whole wheat English muffin with turkey, spinach, tomato, red onion and Dijon mustard
~ Tangerine
~ Almonds, Peanuts, Raisins Trail Mix

YUM!

My afternoon snack came a little early because my stomach was going to start growling so I calmed it down with yogurt and granola. It wasn't that big but just enough to satisfy me for the time being. I have a cardio workout planned for tonight so on the way home I will be eating something to fuel my run and spinning. I can't wait!

Snack:
~ Yogurt and Granola
~ Blueberries

Giveaway(s):
~ Need to try some new "Krakers"? Enter An Apple A Day's giveaway.
~ Want to try PopChips or if you love them already and want more - Enter to win at All Vegged Out

No comments:

Post a Comment