Monday, August 3, 2009

Lunchie Munchie

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

Today is my rest day so I didn't have to get up super early for a morning run. It's bittersweet for me. I love my morning workouts but at the same time I don't want to push my body too hard. I am getting old! It's nice to rest and surprisingly I am not too sore today. I usually am pretty sore on Monday mornings after soccer, but not today. (hmmm I wonder what that means?) I thought for sure I would be since we didn't have any subs and I played the whole game. It's a good feeling though because maybe I am getting to a point where I am able to do a little more each day w/o suffering the soreness consequences. We will see this week as I have planned some 4-6 mile runs with a 10 mile one on Saturday.

Breakfast:
~ Bowl of puffins w/ skim milk
~ Banana w/ PB

I had the banana before leaving for work and then the rest of my breakfast at my desk. Mondays are pretty busy so I was eating while catching up on all my work. I wish I could plan my day better so that I don't have to do this, but I somehow always manage to run a little late and have to take my breakfast to-go.

Lunch was a little earlier today since I have a meeting at 1pm. I didn't want to go in hungry because who knows how long it will last. It's freezing in my office so this was a nice way to warm up. The hubby thinks I am nuts for having soup in the summer, but it really is delicious when I am cold at work. (I am currently wearing a pashmina to keep myself warm while I work).

Lunch:
~ Cup of TJ Creamy Tomato soup
~ Slice of WW Oroweat Winter Wheat Bread
~ Grapes

Back to work now! I will check-in later and hopefully will have more updates.

A confession: I am a little scared to post pics of my food. It is never looks as appetizing as some of you wonderful bloggers out there! I don't know how you do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment