Monday, August 10, 2009

Brief Blogging Day


This morning I had to start off with another Amazing Grass smoothie. This time I added in flaxseed and made enough for the hubby again.

AG Smoothie:
~ 2 scoops Amazing Grass Chocolate Green SuperFood~ 1 Frozen banana~ 1 tbsp PB~ 1/4 cup soy milk~ 1/4 cup water
~ 1 tbsp ground flaxseed~ ice cubes
YUM-O! I took mine to go so I could have it as I was on my way to work. I left the other half for the hubby to have with his breakfast.

When I got to work I had my real breakfast.

Breakfast:
~ Puffins with n/f milk
~ plum
~ AG smoothie

I have a ton of work to catch up on so sorry for the brief post of nothing too interesting. I will be back after lunch for another brief one!

Hope you are having a great day!

Giveaway(s):

~ Want some Greek Yogurt, enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment