Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No Rush Morning

This morning I wasn't able to get in a run, but I was able to take more time in getting ready, packing my breakfast, lunch and snacks. I love those days when I am not rushing out the door. It definitely makes my drive to work so much less stressful. As I was in the car listening to the radio (which I am totally getting sick of) I ate my banana and was daydreaming about how fun it would be if I didn't have to work today.

Breakfast:
~ Banana on the go
~ Yogurt, Blueberries, Granola

I was the only one here in my department today so it looks like it will be a busy day. So much for that day dream coming true! It's just the opposite.

Lunch:
~ A white Nectarine
~ WW tortilla with hummus and spinach
~ almonds

I am a creature of habit I guess. I really love eating the same things over and over again. I don't get sick of most things if I truly love them. That is why I am not so creative with my meals. I am going to try really hard to come up with some new variations to my dinners. That would definitely please the hubby. He doesn't complain at all but I would love to be able to make him new and tasty dishes for dinner. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment