Friday, August 7, 2009

Freaky Friday

It was a Freaky Friday for sure! I never sleep though my alarm, but today I did! This morning I overslept (boo!) and had to rush out the door. I was lucky to have gotten my lunch ready the night before so I could just grab and go. I love that!

I had a quick breakfast at my desk and then I had to tackle all the emails that were patiently needing some attention.

Breakfast:

~ Whole Wheat Toast with PB and Strawberry jam
~ Apple
~ Lots of H2O

I was able to break for lunch just when I was starting to get hungry. I went outside on the patio to catch up on some reading and to defrost as usual. I wasn't able to get to my book because I had great company from a few co-workers. It's nice to chat about our daily lives as opposed to crazy work stuff.

Lunch:
~ Hummus on WW pita with Cucumber, Red Onion and Tomato
~ carrots
~ trail mix - dessert!

Time to get back to it so that I am not here all night and I can enjoy my weekend without the extra work.

I am excited to do some fun shopping this weekend. The hubby is off for a fishing trip so I am heading to lunch and shopping with a friend. It should be some fun girl time and hopefully we will find great deals while we are at it. I may have to add a pedicure in there too. (Ilove getting pampered!) A long run is in store for me in the morning and a pedicure always is nice the afternoon of a long run.

Do you get pedicures? If so, how often?

Have a great afternoon / evening!

Giveaway Alert:
~ Check out Running Around Normal for a Larabar giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment