Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brisk Run & Fast Evening

Last night I finally got home from work and was pretty hungry. I knew I wanted to go for a run so I had a banana with yummy peanut butter to hold me over for a little. I started to get a few things done off my TO DO list and then headed to the gym for a quick 4.5 mile run. Afterwards I felt really good, but during my run I was a little out of it. At mile 2 I was ready to quit but I knew I wanted to get at least 4 miles in for the day. Luckily I was able to push through it and complete the run. I went home to shower and start dinner for the hubby. He went to the gym on his way home from work so I knew he would be awhile. I sat down to my trusty DVR and got through a show or two while making dinner. Before I knew it, we had already had dinner and watched Big Brother. It was time for bed. Wow, the time sure does fly by in the evenings!

Tomorrow I am going to work on a daily goal. I would like to make one goal for each day and see if I can accomplish it. (It's going to be hard, but I am going to try it out).

Snack:
~ Banana with Peanut Butter

Dinner:
~ Stir Fry of leftover baked chicken with pasta, corn, carrots, broccoli and light garlic sauce

Workout:
~ 4.5 Miles
~ 50 situps
~ 30 pushups

No comments:

Post a Comment