Friday, July 24, 2009

Burger Baby

Tonight is a special night because we are eating burgers!!! AHHHHHH!! I am not sure if I am more excited I don't have to cook or if it's the burgers. The hubby and I generally eat out on weekends but lately Friday nights he has been working late and so I just end up cooking after the gym. Tonight we have planned to try Umami Burger. I am excited about it because I have heard so many good things from other people. Let's hope it's good because it is a rare occasion when I eat a burger.

Side Note:
I am a pretty picky eater. Does anyone else find that they have to tailor the orders when out at restaurants. I am always asking for certain things (dressings, sauces, cheese, meat) on the side or not at all. I do NOT like cheese (and luckily married a man that feels the same way). I don't know why but the taste really grosses me out. I am sorry to all you cheese lovers out there, but it's just not for me. I tend to contradict myself a little bit though because I do eat it on some things but it's extremely rare. Take for example pizza. I love pizza but I always order it with no cheese or light cheese, depending on where I am. The hubby and I are weird like that. We just like it that way. We think it's so delicious with all the veggies and sauce. The reason I bring this up is because a lot of gourmet burger places here in LA tend to add cheese (and bleu cheese to be exact) to their meat and there are no substitutions (which is uber annoying). I cannot stand bleu cheese, so this makes life a little difficult when ordering. Luckily, Umami Burger is not one of those places and does allow no cheese orders...Thank Goodness! Off to try something new

Have a Fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment