Friday, July 17, 2009

A Whole New World

I am definitely new to the blogging world so go easy on me please. I have been reading blogs on food, nutrition and exercise for awhile, and decided it was time to start my own. A little bit about me.....I am a SoCal girl that loves exercising and food. I love that feeling after a really good run or great class at the gym. It's definitely something I look forward to and try to do at least 4 times a week. I do not exercise to eat what I want. It just comes with the territory. I do like to eat well and try to maintain a balanced diet. I don't diet, but I do watch what I eat. I won't deprive myself of the things that I love. I have been active all my life. I played soccer from the age of 6 until today (still play every Sunday on a women's team) and in high school played volleyball, soccer and track. College soccer was short lived due to a terrible knee injury. That time off allowed me to rehab and get back in shape so that I can run and exercise like the madwoman I am today. I spent a few years in Chicago (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the city) and then moved back to LA, got married and have been living a wonderful life. My weekday routine is pretty simple: morning workouts (sometimes), go to work, go to the gym (if I didn't run in the morning), make dinner and lounge around with my hubby. Weekends anything is game. Saturday mornings I usually go for a run with the hubby and Sunday evenings are reserved for soccer games. In between that, anything and everything happens.


I hope you enjoy reading about my activities, meals and lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment