Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cardio Jam Session

Last night I had a cardio jam session at the gym. The hubby got off work fairly early so we decided to go to the gym (the real one, not the small one in our complex). I normally like to go for classes, but never time it accordingly so I was ready for a great, long run. Unfortunately when we got there, the treadmills were all taken so I first hopped on the stairmaster, then ran and then did my own spin class. It was absolutely fabulous! I was drenched in sweat but what a great feeling. Normally I would have liked to run for 60 minutes but because there were so many broken treadmills, people would often be waiting. I was able to run for 40 minutes before someone was waiting for an open treadmill. I felt so good, I did not want to get off, but someone was waiting so I couldn't stay on any longer.

Cardio Jam Session:
~ 30 Minute StairMaster
~ 4.15 Mile Run
~ 30 Minute Spinning
~ Stretching, Abs and Pushups

After the gym went home for dinner with the hubby. Dinner was late so I didn't want to stuff myself.

Dinner:
~ WW TJ's Tortilla with hummus, cucumber, tomato and red onion
~ grapes
~ 2 bites of hubby's leftovers (rice, corn, Korean noodles and veggies)

I ended the night folding laundry while watching the Bachelorette and Big Brother. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment