Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fabulous Evening Planned

Tonight the hubby and I are heading to our favorite yogurt place.... 21 Choices (it's only in SoCal, but really should be everywhere!). This place is amazing! I love that they post online the 6 Choices Of the Day (these change everyday) for you to see before you go. They always have vanilla and chocolate and then 4 other flavors with various mix-ins....and it just so happens that they have a favorite of mine on the menu. Tonight I will be getting "banana on a stick"! Yum! It's non-fat yogurt mixed with organic bananas, almonds, and chocolate chips. To die for! If you don't want one of the pre-made choices you can always get whatever you want mixed in to the yogurt of your choice. This place is a favorite of many, so unfortunately the line is always out the door. The secret line is available if you are just getting one of the flavors of the day. You just go to the front and order your choice and then pay and you are off! Love it!

After our tummies are satisfied we are heading to Target to get a few things that we need and then more things that we don't need but I have to have! Gotta love Target!

Lunch:
~ Hummus on ww pita with cucumber, grape tomatoes and red onion (I really think I could eat this every day and not get sick of it.)
~ apple (courtesy of work!)

Afternoon Snack:
~ banana
~ almonds
~ green tea with honey (it's freezing in the office and I need something warm)

Today's Goal:
Only buy 5 things from Target - this is going to be very hard and does not include whatever the hubby buys. Just my items. I already have 2 things I HAVE to get...we'll see what the last 3 are tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment