Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thai Wrap

Lunch today is Asian Inspired. I love Asian food and could just about eat it all the time. In LA it is readily accessible and depending on where you are you could definitely find really good, healthy Asian food. This is one that I found on Women's Health and love it because it is so simple and basically turned my dinner leftovers into a whole new lunch option. I am a simple girl who likes simple recipes. What can I say?!

Thai Wrap
Ingredients:

~ 1 1/2 TBSP Peanut Butter
~ 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
~ 2/3 cup chopped precooked chicken
~ 3/4 cup mixed greens or baby spinach
~ 1/4 cup carrots shredded
~ 1 tsp diced cilantro

Directions:
Spread peanut butter down center of tortilla. Add chicken and remaining ingredients. Fold outside edges in, then roll. Enjoy!

This should keep me full for a little while. I have a side of grapes and almonds for this afternoon's snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment