Thursday, July 23, 2009

Successful Evening

So last night was a success! I didn't have to cook because we had leftovers and I was able to stick to my goal. I only picked up 5 things at Target! I cannot believe it and it was very hard to refrain from trying a few products that other bloggers have mentioned. That will be for another day. I got just the necessities and then was off to 21 choices...or heaven. There were so many people there last night and even the express line was packed. The hubby and I got our "banana on a stick" yogurt and were off to eat the delicious treat. I should have just had that for dinner! just kidding. It's not the most nutritious dessert but I am all for enjoying life and that includes the things that you put in your mouth.

I was a little too tired to get out to the gym for a run, so I relaxed and enjoyed a few new magazines that came in the mail and caught up on emails. Overall it was a good night.

Breakfast:
~ Coffee Bean n/f sugar-free latte (yummy!)
~ WW toast with PB & B (Hands down my favorite breakfast)

I am working on getting a camera. The one on my phone is no good =(

It's almost lunch time so I feel another post coming on this afternoon! See you all then.....


Goal For Today:
~ Run 6 Miles and Weights


No comments:

Post a Comment