Monday, July 27, 2009

Is it Friday Yet?

Yep, it's another Monday. Lately, Monday mornings are getting harder for me to handle (as for most people I am sure!) I have a ton of work from the weekend to catch up on and I have so many things I want to post about. I will try to refrain from posting it all so that I don't bore the fabulous readers.

Today's Bfast was a probiotic drink, banana, and PB on half ww toast. This was a nice on - the - go meal because I was running late and had to eat some of it in the car. the Danactive probiotic drink is small and easy to take with me. I waited until I got to work to have the PB on toast though. Don't want too many crumblings in my newly washed and vacuumed car (thanks service guys!)

As I was on my long morning commute on the ever so slow 10 freeway, I was thinking about what makes me happy. Here are some tidbits I love:

~ My hubby's random weekday surprises. Sometimes he brings me little things just because. On Friday night he came home with one of my favorite things of all time, two chocolate covered strawberries! Oh my goodness were they good! Love him!
~ My westie, Naala - she is always happy to see me and never fails to give me countless kisses. Who wouldn't love this!
~ A really good run - that feeling of accomplishment afterwards is so addicting
~ Sore muscles - then I know I have worked extra hard on my workout (in a good way)
~ Peanut Butter - this just brings a smile to my face. YUM!

What makes you happy?

~Fabulous Giveaway:

Enter to win Chobani Yogurt - Meganerdruns has a great giveaway for anyone that wants to try Chobani or already loves it! Great blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment