Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yay for Hump Day!

Why do I get so excited for Wednesday? It really makes my day to know that today is hump day and soon it will be the weekend! Yay! But on to other topics.....

Most people my age do not like milk. Funny thing is, I love it. I cannot go a day without drinking a glass of non-fat milk. I have it with dinner and dessert at home all the time. It's strange though because I don't really ever drink it other than at home or in my coffee. I always have it in cereal but unlike most people, it's my beverage of choice for certain meals. I'm a strange one is what the hubby tells me.

Breakfast of Champions:
~ 1/4 c. puffins
~ 1/2 c. nonfat vanilla yogurt
~ scoop of blueberries (had to finish them off -- have to go to Costco for more!)

Fabulous Fun Stuff For Today:
~ Enter to win Holey Donuts on Soap & Chocolate
~ Vote for Danica's (Danica's Daily) dessert to be featured on MyRecipes.com - (Do it again!)
~ A great giveaway hosted by fruits.veggies.life for the 100th post. Enter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment