Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Din Din

Last nights dinner was a success for me. The hubby would have probably preferred less veggies and more meat, but he was happy it was healthy. I am one lucky girl because we are both into health and fitness and what we put in our bodies really matters to both of us.

We workout together pretty regularly and if he didn't work so much it would be every single workout. Lately I have been doing my own when I get home from work because he has to stay late and I like to make sure we eat dinner together each night (if possible).

Dinner was yummy.
~ baked chicken with light teriyaki sauce
~ sugar snap peas
~ huge salad (spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro & a tad of TJs balsamic dressing)
~ ww noodles with cilantro and red pepper flakes, s&p w/ dash of olive oil
(I had some white rice for the hubby - he loves white rice!)

We were going to watch a movie since he didn't have to work after dinner but we just relaxed on the couch. While I was watching the Bachelorette, he was surfing the Internet. (pretty much our average Monday night!)

No workout for me because I was tired and sore. Not a good excuse but I got home late from work and just started dinner after doing a few loads of laundry. I have gotten into a pattern of using Monday as a rest day so we will have to see if that continues. Break over....Back to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment