Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally Friday

It is finally Friday. This week has been action packed. My sister gave birth to a lovely little girl on Wednesday so that was super exciting to be apart of. I am counting down the hours until I can go and see them again. I love being an aunt. I already have one adorable niece and am so lucky to now have another one!

This morning I didn't go for a run so I am hoping that the hubby will want to go to the gym or go for a late run after work. He works long hours and might not be up for it so we will have to see what time he gets off and how he is feeling. Usually Friday nights we have leftovers if we are not meeting friends for dinner. Tonight we don't have plans (yet!) so it looks like it might be a leftovers night.

Breakfast was packed and eaten at my desk when I got to work. I had an apple (from work), non-fat, no sugar added Coffee Bean Latte and some raw almonds.



I pack my lunch everyday and today I brought 2 Trader Joe's (TJ) whole wheat mini pitas, 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter (PB), an orange, 1/2 c. rainer cherries and of course my 34 oz Coffee Bean BPA Free water bottle (I don't leave home without it....ever!)



Time for a snackie so I had black beans, tomatoes, onions and salad greens. (sorry no pic).


Well, see what the weekend has in store for me! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment