Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chipotle and Shopping

Evening Recap:
Last night I got home from work and did not want to cook or do anything. Luckily the hubby came home early and we decided to have an evening out. For us this is big on a weekday because if we are not at the gym after work, then we are eating something I have cooked and relaxing in front of the TV watching more of my brainless shows.

I wanted Chipotle and he needed some things from Dick's Sporting Goods so off we went. We got to Dick's and wandered the store. There were so many things that I would love to buy, but I was good and just ended up getting some Body Glide (really need this for my long runs) and a new pair of Rainbow sandals. If you have not tried these, then you must! They are fabulous. I love how they form to your foot and are so comfortable. They are pretty pricey but totally worth it because they have a lifetime guarantee. The hubby and I both have a pair and with the weather we have here in LA, we wear them pretty often.

After our shopping adventure, we walked over to Chipotle. I had a veggie burrito bowl with rice, black beans, lettuce, corn salsa, mild salsa, and guacamole. It was so good! The hubby had a chicken burrito bowl with the same fixins but he added the Chipotle Tabasco sauce and chips. It was spicy! I did manage to have a few bites of his because their chicken is really delicious.

We ended the evening excursion at Whole Foods. Who wouldn't love this! I managed to get more bananas, oats, some Amazing Grass, Whole Wheat tortillas, turkey and PB (of course).

It was an eventful evening and I was tired when we got home. I got ready for bed and read my book. I'll post about this morning's workout and today soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment