Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No Mo' Bananas


It is a sad day in my house because we ran out of bananas. TRAGIC! I rarely go without one so it will be a struggle but I will definitely try to manage. My white nectarine is going to have to step up to the plate and deliver! (I really hope it is sweet and slightly crunchy)

I got home last night and after sorting through a huge stack of mail, I started dinner and munched on a white nectarine and it was fabulous. Sweet and a little crunchy. It was cold but not too cold. Almost perfection!

Since it was rest day, when I got home I made dinner (completely different than what I had planned) of baked chicken brushed with a chili garlic sauce, rice (for the hubby), chap chae noodles (Korean style noodles with veggies - very delicious), steamed carrots and broccoli. Sounds like a lot but it was just enough for us and then another serving for the hubby for lunch today. I usually try to make enough food so that there is enough leftover for his lunch. We are both really good about not eating out (unless its work related) for lunch and he is so nice and doesn't complain when he eats the same meal over and over. Love him for that!

This morning I got up early and was able to have a bowl of puffins with n/f milk and a side of grapes before scooting out the door for work. As a continuation of breakfast at my desk I had packed a ww toast with PB. Yummy! I can feel it already. Today is going to be a good day.


Do you ever feel that way? If you have a good breakfast or early morning workout, then the rest of the day will be good too?


To Do:

Get bananas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment