Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No Sweet Tooth...At the Moment

This morning is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't sleep well last night and was up practically every hour. I don't know why but something kept me up. Despite all of this, I am glad it's Wednesday because that means that the weekend is almost here. YAY!

I woke up and had a slice of toast with PB while getting ready for work. After driving to work I was ready for the rest of my breakfast so I had a bowl of yogurt with TJ granola and the last of the blueberries. Note to Self: I really need to look for another good granola. I need variety in my life.

I feel really good about my workout yesteday so today I am going to try to get in another run but this time longer and a little faster. I have 3 different races that I am targeting for October, November and December.

I was even more proud of myself that I didn't have dessert last night. I rarely go without something sweet at the end of my day so this was impressive. I guess the late night workout session really did the trick because I didn't overeat at dinner and was not too full when I went to bed. I wasn't even looking for something sweet. I was very satisfied!

Today's Lunch was delicious and very satisfying. It may not all go well together but it hit the spot. Sometimes I have weird cravings that I just have to fulfill. Today it was a spicy bean burrito which I put together on the fly. YUM!

Lunch:
~ Black Beans, Corn and Salsa in TJ's WW Tortilla
~ Baby Carrots
~ Grapes

I have been so busy today that I have no idea what this evening has in store for me. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment