Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fabulous Food & Some Fun Stuff Too

Breakfast / Lunch today is not for champions. Today I was rushing out the door and was able to grab what I packed last night but forgot a few things so I have to improvise with my drawer of healthy snacks at work. I ate my breakfast at my desk as usual after having a banana on my long drive to work. I only work 9 miles from home but the LA traffic is killer!

Breakfast:
~ Banana
~ WW toast
~ Natural PB

Lunch:
~ Hummus
~ Grape Tomatoes
~ Sliced Cucumbers
~ WW Pita


Fun Stuff for Today:
~ Enter to win a canteen and compass at N Her Shoes
~ Vote for Danica's (Danica's Daily) dessert to be featured on MyRecipes.com
~ Enter another giveaway to win tofu at Run to the Finish
~ And yet another giveaway at Feed Me I'm Cranky

No comments:

Post a Comment