Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Good Morning

Morning Recap:
I woke up and didn't press snooze! (Yay! - goal I made with myself before bed) I jumped out of bed and was excited for my morning run. As I was getting ready I dropped the top of my favorite Coffee Bean water bottle and now it won't close properly. (Boo!) I had to search through the cabinets to find another one to take with me. I had a banana and PB as I was getting ready. I was a little late getting out so I was only able to get in 4.5 miles but it was a good run and I felt like I accomplished something. My speed at the end picked up and I wasn't tired. I could have done more but due to time and well....work, I had to end my workout.

Workout:
~ 4.5 Mile Run
~ Weights
~ Abs
~ Stretching

Mission accomplished! I got in my morning workout and now the day is going to be a good one. Don't you love that feeling? I may go to the gym with the hubby later to get in a few more miles and more strength training. I was definitely cut short today. Regardless, I feel good.

Breakfast:
~ WW toast w/ PB
~ grapes
~ lots of water

Breakfast was good and since I wasn't too hungry, I just had what my body needed. Later on I am sure I will be needing a snack. Morning runs always do that to me.
Now it's time to put in some hours of work before I break again for my snackie! Hope you are having a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment