Monday, July 27, 2009

Done with Monday...Almost!

Phew! Monday at work flew by! I was so busy the time just seemed to pass so quickly.

Lunch was the trust PB & J sandwich that I can never get enough of. I also snagged a banana from the kitchen at work and decided to save my grapes for my afternoon snack with my almonds. I wasn't that hungry at lunch but had a small serving of my Cucumber, Tomato & Onion Salad (just with a tad of TJ's balsamic dressing). Great salad to fill me up. Still leftovers to top my spinach salad tonight. Love that!

I am going to head home after work and either go to the in-laws for dinner (still waiting to hear from the hubby if we are still going) or make a sweet marinade for my lean pork chops. The sides for tonight are simple, corn, spinach salad and white rice for hubby.

It's my rest day so there will be no workout in my future. If you are heading out for a run or off to the gym, have a good workout!
Have a great night everyone! Hopefully your Monday flew by too.

No comments:

Post a Comment